The Mediterranean diet contains large amounts of vegetables, fruit, vegetarian proteins; moderate amounts of whole grains, fish, olive oil, nuts and small amounts of red meat. The fat in these is mostly unsaturated which is good for the heart. The diet also guides to have a regular moderate exercise such as walking, swimming and so on.
Online diet pyramid for fast weight loss:
- Daily intake of plant-sourced food such as fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, beans, and grains.
- Using Olive oil over other oils and fats.
- The daily diet should also include a moderate portion of cheese and yogurt.
- Fish and poultry should be consumed in moderate amounts (twice weekly).
- A weekly diet should include few sweets to add that significant required sugar intake for the body. However, these should not be taken more than twice a week.
- Include Red meat in the diet not more than 450 grams per month.