1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain.
Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
2) Man and God both met somewhere,
Both exclaimed-"My creator"
3) He asked are you-"Hindu or Muslim"
Response came- I am hungry
4) The fool didn't know it was impossible-
So he did it.
5) "Wrong number", Said a familiar voice.
6) What if God asks you after you die-
"So how was heaven??"
7) "They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love."
8) We don't make friends anymore, We add them.