3 years ago (2015-05-31 21:40:43)
7 Really Amazing Little Facts from the Ocean of Science
1. Women cry an average of 30 to 64 times a year, men cry an average of 6 times a year.
2. Drinking 2 cups of cold water on a empty stomach can boost metabolism by 30%.
3. When you look up at the blue sky and see little white dots flying around, you're actually seeing your own white blood cells.
4. Your immune system destroys at least one cell every day that would have become cancer if it lived.
5. The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
6. Bad handwriting? Keep this in mind: more intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result their handwriting is more sloppy.
7. Dogs can see sadness in humans and often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.