1. In the scene where Parker is shown playing golf on the indoor golf course in RDA, the first time he hits the ball, there are two other balls lying on the course side by side. In the next shot, two are distant apart and in the shot after that, they are in their original position.
2. When Jake first gets into the "syncing" device and he says, "This is cool," Grace's hands are already on his leg. In the next shot she reaches for his legs, where he replies, "Don't, I got this."
3. character mistake- In the beginning scene where the shuttle lands on Pandora, as Jake gets on his wheelchair preparing to alight from the shuttle, the man behind him unloading equipment has his exopack mask loose even though he is exposed to Pandora's atmosphere.
4. There is a scene where Jake and Grace are tied up by the natives, shortly after they are cut down, Jake pushes Grace over a log to avoid an explosion, the shot changes to something else, then returning to the log, and we see that he's pushing her again. then the shot continues.
5. In a scene in the planning room (where the computer model of Pandora is being studied by Colonel Quaritch and Parker Selfridge), Jake is watching them move the model quickly to find something on it and they show his digital watch which says 2:19. Less than a minute later they show his watch again and it says 2:51.
6. After Grace has been shot, when she and Jake are at the remote link-up site, Jake pulls a blanket up to Grace's shoulders, and the tip of it is still folded over. When the shot changes to a close-up of Grace, the blanket now lays completely flat.
7. In the scene where Jake wakes up from his link and Grace asks him, "Is the avatar safe?" and he replies, "Yeah Doc, and you are not gonna believe where I am," her hand is on top of his shoulder. But as the camera angle changes back and forth her hand switches to the side of his upper arm and back to the shoulder without time to have made the move.
8. In the scene after Jake was just in his avatar for the first time, he and the Colonel are discussing things around a holographic 3D map. With each shot, Jake's arms change from being straight out holding the edge of the table, to clasped in front of him, with no time to move the position in between.
9. When Jake's avatar is running through the garden as he first enjoys having working legs again, he skids to a stop on the loose topsoil in the aisle of the garden. The next shot that shows him wriggling his toes in the soil reveals a pristine path of soil and no evidence of the disturbance his skidding to a stop caused.
10. When Eytukan orders Jake and Grace to be tied up, Tsu'tey and another Na'vi grab Jake and bind his wrists, his right on top. It switches to Eytukan shouting a war cry, and goes back to Jake; his left wrist is now on top.