At Swedish Universities, the emphasis is firmly on developing your ability to question the status quo by assessing information, seeking new perspectives and coming up with well-informed opinions.
• Sweden's 29 national parks and nearly 4,000 nature reserves offer you the opportunity to ski, hike, fish, swim, and mountain bike.
• Independence of mind and the fact that everyone can make their voice heard are two of the reasons why Sweden consistently ranks among the world's most innovative nations.
• The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked number two in the world and number one in relation to GDP , and several Swedish universities are ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world's top seats of learning.
• In Sweden, innovative ideas and new ways of thinking are cultivated and encouraged in an inclusive, dialogue-based climate. The focus is on translating theory into practical results by applying research to real-world problems.
• Sweden offers a non-hierarchical and egalitarian environment where teachers and students from around the world collaborate in an informal and creative setting. Students have a direct influence, both as a collective and as individuals.
• Sweden is a fun, dynamic and exciting country to study in. When you study in Sweden, you are part of a culture that readily adopts new ideas and influences and attaches great importance to exchange with the outside world. As part of a dynamic international student body, you learn from your classmates' perspectives at the same time as you yourself are an influencer.
• Swedish Universities are renowned for their investigative research and independent thinking. Much focus is placed on developing students' ability to engage in critical thinking through an analytic mindset.
• Sweden has one of the most ambitious educational evaluation programs in the world, aimed at maintaining the system's competitive edge. Swedish Universities have an open learning environment, with a strong focus on group work and cooperation.