(1) Mr. Tambourine Man - The Byrds (Bob Dylan): Mr. Tambourine Man is a song written, composed and performed by Bob Dylan, who released his original version of it on his 1965 album Bringing it all back home.
(2) Respect - Aretha Franklin (Otis Redding): Respect is a song written and originally released by star recording artist Otis Redding. The song become a 1967 hit and signature song for R&B singer Aretha Franklin.
(3) Give In to Me - Three Days Grace (Michael Jackson): Is the tenth track on Michael Jackson's 1991 studio album Dangerous. The single peaked at number one n New Zealand for four consecutive weeks.
(4) Walk This Way - Run-DMC (Aerosmith): Artists- Aerosmith- Walk This Way (Aerosmith, Run Dmc).
(5) Hound Dog - Elvis Presley (Willie Mae): Hound Dog is a twelve-bar blues written by Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller and originally recorded by Willie Mae 'Big Mama' Thornton in 1952. the 1956 remake by Elvis Presley is the best known version.
(6) Rolling In the Deep - Linkin Park (Adele): Fantastic cover to Adeles Rolling In the Deep by Linkin Park. Rolling In the Deep is a song recorded by British Singer-songwriter Adele for her second studio album. the song written by Adele and Paul Epworth.
(7) Rock and Roll - Heart (Led Zeppelin): No one can sing like Ann Wilson! There's so much energy in this recording. No one can sing Zeppelin like Ann Wilson.
(8) Louie Louie - The Kingsmen (Richard Berry): Louie Louie is an American rock 'n' roll song written by Richard Berry in 1955 and best known for the 1963 hit version by The Kingsmen. The Kingsmen took an R&B song, stripped it down to its essence, and created the greatest party song of all time.
(9) Turn The Page - Metallica (Bob Seger): One of Metallica's best songs ever! Metallica is my favorite band forever and is a big part of my life and they rock! GO METALLICA! you guys are the best.
(10) Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm (Michael Jackson): 'Smooth Criminal' song by Alien Ant Farm. 'Smooth Criminal' lyrics are performed by Alien Ant Farm.